Monday, October 12, 2009


I have neglected to update for the past three months but I have to admit, I have some serious bragging to do.

My man ran an amazing race in St. George this year.

Just Consider this: Bob has not been consistently active for over a decade. Between building his career and supporting a high maintenance wife, he has had little to no leisure time.
Imagine my surprise when he accepted my New Years Revolution to run a marathon..

St. George '08 was our first. Seattle Rock-n-Roll was the Second.

That brings us to St. George '09. Not only did he run it without me, (I'm becoming a professional bench stepper), he absolutely ROCKED it. Shaving an astounding 37 minutes off his time.

WOW!
That's all I can say...Obviously his Jr. High basketball coach called him Bullet Bob for a reason.

2 comments:

Oriens said...

Yay for Bob! That is so exciting!
What/where is the next marathon?

a.parke said...

Congrats! I'm sure there is a marathon in AZ.