Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good times


Brielle and I spent a few days after the marathon traveling from Salt Lake to Las Vegas visiting dearly missed friends and family. Here are a few of the exciting things happening in our family.

#1 After 10 years of waiting my older Brother Dave and his lovely wife Tanya were able to adopt a darling little girl, Tatiana. Four years later, they received the much anticipated news that they were going to adopt another little darling. Miss. Shaylese arrived just weeks before our arrival.To top it off, Dave and Tanya are now in the process of closing the deal on their dream home. Congratulations!...It couldn't have happened to better people.


#2 My brother-In-Law E.J. graduated from Quantico (the FBI training facility) last month and was assigned to Las Vegas. They too are closing the deal on their dream home and Rachel just announced that she is expecting #5..Hurray! She has four darling girls and is secretly hoping for another, so am I (Sorry E.J.). I am so excited to have them closer to home. 7 little princesses, between the two of us, just imagine the possibilites.


#3 Laura (my little sister) was kind enough to drive down from Pocatello where her husband is attending Pharmacy school to see us. She gave birth to her third son a mere 10 days before making her efforts way beyond generous. Thank you Laura!
Her little boys are darling and Tavien fits right in..He has shiny, jet black hair and beautiful eyes. I'm just sorry I didn't get a picture of him to post...

Miss Brielle loves attention from Rogan and Zayden

#4 my mom (Grandma Jan) drove all the way to St. George for the second year in a row to support us at the marathon. Last year she stood in the pouring rain for over two hours at the finish line for me. This year the weather was perfect but Bob was so quick we actually missed him. Major Bummer! Still we had a great time attending IADA at the Tuacahn theater together that evening. It was a wonderful weekend and we are so grateful for her. She is a fabulous grandma and we love her dearly.


#5 Grandpa Keith and Grandma Bobbie Were our gracious hosts during marathon weekend. they even watched Brielle from Dawn to Dusk on race day. The poor orphan never had it so good. She came home loaded with prizes and bragging about all the fun things that let her do. They are such a cute couple and we love to spend time with them.

I'm sorry that we didn't get to see Our dear Idaho Grandparents and Cousins. Luckily It's Uncle Bob's turn to host the Morehead reunion this year. I am really looking forward to it. I'm sure he has planned something Spectacular.
My vote is for houseboats at Lake Powell.

1 comment:

a.parke said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish we could have been there with you. We miss you.