Friday, July 10, 2009

Feel the LOVE - Europe continued.


Ruthie the creative, came up with this crazy idea for documenting our many adventures by wearing the traditional I LOVE............ shirt at every port. Of course, we were too cheap to buy multiple shirts, so she made paper signs to tape on the front at each destination..

As I had just spent my entire year's allotment on acquiring a new wardrobe for our European Tour, I loudly protested...why the very idea of looking like a tourist!

Alas, I gave in and must admit the results were hilarious.











I only have 6 pictures of our 11 ports, but believe me when I tell you, we loved them all.

3 comments:

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Hmmm. . . that's a real good look for you guys. *wink*

LURVE IT!

Oriens said...

Honestly Kristi, it doesn't matter what you wear, you always end up looking like a super model anyway.
p.s. sooo sad/jealous we were not on the cruise with you guys.

Morehead Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Cute outfits.