Monday, November 2, 2009

REtake

School Pictures are stressful for me. You get one chance - just one - to produce a permanent record of your child for the entire class to refer to for years to come. Imagine the panic when I realized I would be out of town for Kira's school pictures this year.

Thank you Retakes!

I woke up early just to get to it. The twist curls needed to be just right..and getting an even inverted french braid in the front with bangs that have been hacked with fingernail clippers proved tricky.

In the end I though to myself, whew, that was well worth the effort. I think this might just be my finest work...Oh yes, very nice.



Too bad that the re-take paperwork packet that I had magneted to the fridge never left the all to obvious spot. Apparently the photographer has some silly rule about not taking pictures of children without permission.

Blah.

This year's school picture really would have been a stunner.

No comments: