Monday, November 16, 2009

Sad

OK guys,

Sad story, Oh so Sad - prepare yourself.

After the weeks of preparation (searching, shopping, buying, backcombing, glittering, painting, sewing, gluing, fake eye lashing, you get it..) the works... my little ladies were fit for the ball, aka: Huffman Ward Trunk or Treat.

Alas after snapping oh so many great, Fabulous, EXTRA-ordinary pictures, I realized we were experiencing a technical glitch...no,NOT my new CanonElf..no please no, oh but yes, it is officially broke.

I'm just letting you know the deal before you question why I would post Halloween pictures in May. We should be recovered from our first dress up session to try it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can feel your pain. Do you think it's time to invest in a standby camera? You know we just never can create the special moments again. Love ya all